PhD Expected 2015 International Nutrition, Cornell University, U.S.
MSc 2010 Community Health Sciences, University of Northern British Columbia, Canada
BS 2007 Biology, Canisius College, U.S.
NS3410, Human Anatomy and Physiology :: Teaching Assistant, Spring 2013
NS4600 Explorations in Global Health :: Teaching Assistant, Fall 2012
NS2060 Introduction to Global Health :: Teaching Assistant, Spring 2012
NS3500 Epidemiology in Context :: Teaching Assistant, Fall 2011
1. Vest BM, Kahn LS, Danzo, A, Tumiel-Berhalter L, Schuster RC, Karl R, Taylor R, Glaser K, Danakas A, Fox CH. (In Press). Diabetes self-management in a low-income population: Impacts of social support and relationships with the health care system. Chronic Illness.
2. Kahn LS, Vest BM, Karl R, Tumiel-Berhalter L, Taylor R, Schuster RC, Glaser K, Danakas A, Fox CH. (In Press). Living with diabetes on Buffalo, New York's culturally diverse West Side. Chronic Illness.
3. Wesche S, Schuster RC, Tobin P, Dickson C, Mattissen D, Graupe S, Williams M, Chan HM. 2011. Community-based health research lead by the Vuntut Gwitchin First Nation. International Journal of Circumpolar Health, 70(4):296-406.
4. Schuster RC, Gamberg M, Dickson C, Chan HM. 2011. Assessing risk of mercury exposure and nutritional benefits of consumption of caribou (Rangifer tarandus) in the Vuntut Gwitchin First Nation community of Old Crow, Yukon, Canada. Environmental Research, 111(6): 881-887.
5. Schuster RC, Wein EE, Dickson C, Chan HM. 2011. Importance of traditional food use in the context of food security of two First Nations communities in Yukon, Canada. International Journal of Circumpolar Health, 70(3): 286-300.